"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease."
- Thomas Edison
It is the mission of Lyon County Chiropractic and its employees to educate, treat, diagnose, refer and care for patients of all ages in an honest, ethical, and responsible manner. The clinic and staff will be model citizens and make a positive difference in their community.
This mission will be supported and achieved by:
- Diagnosing each patient after a comprehensive history and examination.
- Always explaining the condition and treatment to each patient.
- Educating patients about chiropractic care and the role it will play in their health and well being.
- Referring patients to other Chiropractic or Medical providers as needed for co-management of their care. It is our goal for you to receive the best care for your condition even if it is not our care.
909 South Union Street
Rock Rapids, IA 51246
- Financial plans and insurance will be the responsibility of the staff and the doctors will make treatment decisions based on need while being blind to the patients' financial situation.
- The doctors and staff will be involved in their community through volunteer organizations, charity, church and civic leadership.